Become A Member...
The Club offers a variety of membership levels and terms appropriate for its diverse alumni base.
Membership in the Club is open to:
- All alumni/ae of any of the schools or programs at Harvard University
- Current undergraduate and graduate students (on a complimentary basis)
- Widows or widowers of former alumni/ae (on a complimentary basis)
- Parents of current or former students
- Current or former faculty members, and
- Others as may be determined by the Club.
** If your spouse/significant other is also a Harvard alumnus/a, they may become a "Joint" member without paying a second membership fee. Once coded as a "Joint" member they should not receive membership solicitations for that membership term. Due to the software limitations of our web site, however, please call the Club office (1-847-256-1211) to take advantage of this offer.
A current Membership Form is available for download.
The Club accepts the following major credit cards:
- American Express
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Unless you are a non-alumnus/a, or just arrived in the Chicago area you are in our database. Therefore you MUST SIGN-IN before completing your membership application, at present using whatever "HarvardKey" username and password you set up with the HAA, otherwise you will be asked to enter all your contact information again and you will create a redundant record.
If you are not able to sign-in, please call the Club office at 1-847-256-1211 and they can assist you.