The Harvard Club of Chicago is the oldest, continuous Harvard Club in the world. It offers a variety of membership levels and terms appropriate for its diverse alumni base.
The Club's Fiscal Year runs from July 1st through June 30th.
Membership in the Club is open to:
- All alumni/ae of any of the schools or programs at Harvard University
- Current undergraduate and graduate students (on a complimentary basis)
- Widows or widowers of former alumni/ae (on a complimentary, lifetime basis)
- Parents of current or former students
- Current or former faculty members
All Members of the Club receive the following benefits:
- Advance and timely announcements of Club events and activities
- Lower rates at all Club programs for "Members & Guests"
- Attendance at "Member & Guest" only programs
- Access to "Member Only" areas of the Club web site
- For an additional fee HCC Members may receive announcements from the Harvard Business School Club of Chicago, and attend most HBSCC programs at member rates (sign-up is available during the "check-out" step)
** If your spouse/significant other is also a Harvard alumnus/a, they may be a "Joint" member, without paying any fee. Once coded as a "Joint" member they should not receive membership solicitations for that membership term. Due to the software limitations of our web site, however, please call the Club office (1-847-256-1211) to take advantage of this offer.
Photos from Harvard Club of Chicago (HCC) programs and activities may be posted on this site, photo-sharing web sites, or on social networking sites. Your likeness may appear in some photos or videos, posted either by the HCC or other participants and the circulation of those materials could be worldwide. The HCC will not use such images for profit. If you find your likeness used in an HCC site or publication, and wish it removed, please contact the Club office at 1-847-256-1211, or email at office at harvardclubchicago dot org. Please also note that this website, including member information, is intended solely for the non-commercial use of Harvard alumni/ae, specifically members of The Harvard Club of Chicago, to further the aims of the Club and Harvard University.
Note additional membership add-ons below.