Global Networking Night - Tuesday, January 9th
The annual "winter" Global Networking Night will be held on Tuesday, January 9, 2018.
The Harvard Alumni Association invites you to join fellow local alumni for Global Networking Night on Tuesday, January 9, 2018. Global Networking Night is a great opportunity to explore and expand your Harvard Network; the last event drew more than 6,000 alumni in 80 cities!
Attendance is free. Register to reconnect with classmates and make new connections.
Traveling on January 9th? Check out the Global Networking Night event in the city of your choice. New cities will be added as they are scheduled.
The registration form allows you to link your LinkedIn profile and other social media accounts to the guest list to more easily connect with other attendees before, during and after the event. Check it out to start networking now!
Sponsored by the Harvard Club of Chicago and the Harvard Alumni Association.
DATE: Tuesday, January 9, 2018
TIME: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
LOCATION: Moe's Cantina, 155 W. Kinzie St., Cava Room upstairs, Chicago
COST: FREE. All Harvard alumni/ae are welcome.
Here are links to several articles/videos on "networking" that you might find useful before coming to the event:
- "Networking When you Hate Talking to Strangers" (article from the Harvard Business Review)
- "Make Networking Less Awkward" (video from the Harvard Business Review)
- "6 Networking Mistakes and How to Avoid Them" (article from the Harvard Business Review)
- "An Introvert's Guide to Networking" (article from the Harvard Business Review)
- "Networks: Neolithic to Now" (article from Harvard Magazine)
Contact Kristopher Mendez with any questions.
Harvard Club office: