In partnership with Harvard's Center for Public Interest Careers, the Harvard Club of Chicago coordinates summer internship and one-year fellowship opportunities for both undergraduates and recent graduates at local non-profit and other socially/environmentally focused organizations. These are paid internships, and limited funding is available through various channels to help make more of these meaningful experiences available each year.
If you are affiliated with an organization interested in hosting a Harvard student or post-grad, or if you are a student or graduate interested in learning more about this program, please visit http://www.cpic.fas.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do or contact Travis Lovett at tlovett at fas dot harvard dot edu.
Past and Current Partners Include:
- The History Makers - http://www.thehistorymakers.com/
- Investing In Communities - http://iiconline.org/
- National Black MBA Association - http://www.nbmbaa.org/
- Gary Comer Youth Center - http://www.gcychome.org/
- O-H Community Partners - http://www.ohcommunitypartners.com/
- Chinese American Service League - http://www.caslservice.org/
- Starlight Children's Foundation Midwest - http://www.starlight-midwest.org/
- Health Leads Chicago - http://www.healthleadsusa.org/
- LEARN Chart Schools - http://www.learncharter.org/
- Alliance for the Great Lakes - http://www.greatlakes.org/